Tuesday 27 June 2023

CASE STUDIES - ESSENCE MAGAZINE


What I like about this magazine is the simplicity of the text combined with the golden colour scheme to convey something effective. This same scheme is similar to the one I would like to use for one of my film covers because The colour of gold connotes power and a star persona that will be evident to the audience in my magazine. The font on the headline "Missy Midas touch" as well as the glow effect behind her, are just examples of the features I want to implement in my magazine. The stance is also very powerful, with Missy Elliot's hair being blown out and making her look angelic, like a goddess. I would like to also use this in my magazine and will use it as an inspiration for how I would like it to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATEMENT OF INTENT